Find 3zArt on: Artfire | Twitter | Plurk | Facebook | YouTube

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year & ArtFire Guild

Happy New Year everyone! I've heard people talking about it all day so I don't really have much to say about it. I will share my resolution though, do my pilates atleast 3 times a week! Nothing to extreme(and I can't say diet because I have been for the past few months) but something I need to be doing. With all of the excitement of the ArtFire guilds opening I decided to create one myself! There is still a lot of set up being done but it is still very exciting! I created the ArtFire Decor Guild. If you sell Decor on ArtFire feel free to join HERE. (you may also join if you are not a Decor seller just please note that the only items & sellers we will promote will need to be Decor). I've also got a thread going if you would like to join in or just give it a little bump to maybe help bring in new members :) You can get to it HERE. Everyone have a safe & fun night! See you next year!! -3z

No comments: