Find 3zArt on: Artfire | Twitter | Plurk | Facebook | YouTube

Friday, February 6, 2009

Same ole Same ole

Nothing too exciting going on in my neck of the woods. Doing what I can to increase traffic and sales and still take a moment to breathe! Really need to do some good sales in the next few weeks so I can go visit my dad for a few days. Oh how a "vacation" would be nice! Actually just getting away from Amarillo would be nice....maybe I'll see if my mom wants to take another trip to Albuquerque. Since we played on the slots so much at the Sandia resort we got our players cards bumped up to gold cards. Now we get some awesome rates at the resort and have a lot of free play that needs to be used before March.
I am absolutely loving this new light plate I made
Don't really have much else to say...thinking about everything I have to do today, should probably get started on all that instead of just think about it =)  Will try to be more interesting later!
-3z

3 comments:

Erin said...

That's awesome! How'd you do that! I can never find good switch plates like that. You gotta sell these to Lowe's

Penguen said...

Those are awesome! I want to learn how to do that because I want to do my outlet plugs as well.

¤~∙3zArt∙~¤ said...

Thanks =) I've been making and selling them for about a year. I still have the first one I ever made...its amazing how better than quality has gotten over time!

-3z