Find 3zArt on: Artfire | Twitter | Plurk | Facebook | YouTube

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Artfire Tony on Blockhead radio tonight!

This is a copy of a post TheChainMailleLady just made on Artfire.
"Tonight 7pm EST, I will be debuting my new radio show "New Discoveries" on http://www.BlockHeadRadioLive.com!! My first guest will be Tony Ford, COO and Co-Founder of ArtFire!! You won't want to miss this! Tony will make a very special announcement regarding ArtFire. Please join us in the chat room and ask Tony questions that will be answered on the air. Every Tuesday and Thursday I will introduce you to artisan shops from all genre's, i.e. ArtFire, Etsy, ShopHandmade, CafePress, etc. Each show will last about 30 minutes. From time to time I will interview founding members of the various artisan sales sites. If you are interested in being a guest or have any suggestions or comments, please email me at Chain@BlockHeadRadio.com. Hope to see your name in the chat room!!"
I dunno about everyone else but I am pretty excited! I'm kind of think the special announcement is going to be that the verified accounts are now $12 a month, but we'll see. Maybe its going to be a fantastic advertising opportunity *fingers crossed*

No comments: