Find 3zArt on: Artfire | Twitter | Plurk | Facebook | YouTube

Monday, April 20, 2009

Shine YOUR Hiney

I've purchased from a few handmade soap sellers and have to say that ShineYourHineySoap is one of my absolute favorites, not to mention she came up with the cutest name for her shop! She carries body butters, Bath Mitts, Bath Salts, Soaps, and everything else you need to pamper yourself! I recently purchased this Pearberry lotion, not only does it smell delish, it works great too!
Then my favorite soap she carries is the Green Tea and lemongrass. I have extremely dry skins and have been using this on my hands. I can actually wash my hands with it and not have to immediately put lotion on!! Oh and the smell....yum!
Next on my list to purchase from her is one of the bath mitts, I really like this little guy:
Oliver the Friendly Bathmitt Monster
You really couldn't go wrong with anything in her shop! I think I'm eying me some of her Dragon's Blood Buddha Soap Next I got a sample of it and looooove the scent. Go grab you a bar of her soap now and see what you've been missing!! -3z

2 comments:

ShineYourHineySoap said...

Thank you so much!!!

Kristin Aquariann said...

Tee hee, every time I see her shop name, I giggle. I just shared it with my boyfriend and he thinks "that's awesome!" We both think that bathmitt monster is super cute, too.