Find 3zArt on: Artfire | Twitter | Plurk | Facebook | YouTube

Friday, June 5, 2009

Kraftouch Treasures

KraftouchTreasures based out of Honolulu, HI offers a variety of Jewelry, fabric creations, hairclips, and more!

Mystic Dragonfly Pin


A little from her bio...
From the busy world of architecture to jewelrymaking, Aloha, I am a mother of two bubbly "wahine" 12 and 10 and my mom "Nana Puring" is a retired teacher. I am a self taught jewelry designer. I learned every techniques and design by browsing through books and magazines and practically doing it all by myself, while my mom I would say is a gifted crafter in crocheting. I was also an instructor/demonstrator at OLELO TV with Carole Mitos show -Hawaii's Hobbies and Crafts, a volunteer work I did for 6 months, that had allowed me to explore the world outside the 4 corners of my home studio. I have worked with Craft Supplies of Honolulu and Ben Franklin Crafts. I have taught jewelry classes at Ben Franklin for almost a year and looking forward to meet a bunch of my eager friends and student early next year 2009. I have truly found the simple pleasures of life and enjoyed making jewelry away from the complicated demands of the construction world which I have given up to attend to the needs of my two girls. From drafting board to beadboard, my passion for crafting and jewelry making is such a treasure I hold close to my heart because it allowed me to enjoy the wonderful growing years of my two girls, that's how I came up with my company's name "Kraftouch Treasures".

Let's Keep it Tidy-Pink Garfield

No comments: