Find 3zArt on: Artfire | Twitter | Plurk | Facebook | YouTube

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sushi!

I listed a new Sushi Mouse Pad today in my Artfire, Etsy, and 1000 markets shops.

After looking at the mouse pad for so long I started reeeeaaally craving sushi. Sadly the only good place in town is on the other side and I'm not even sure if they'll be open today (or if I want to drive all that way). So I did the next best thing, I made a ByHand spotlight featuring sushi items!



Hopefully I'll have enough free time this week to go grab me some, but this'll have to do for now. Speaking of time....I have a show Friday and haven't even been able to start prepping for it!! Yeah, my head may explode lol. Anyway I hope everyone's had a lovely Sunday!
-3z

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I agree that making a sushi spotlight is the next best thing to eating sushi. The only downside, now I am craving sushi. You wicked, wicked thing.

Love the mouse pad, though. Very cute. Catch you around.

Ninja Jenn™ said...

love it! and too bad i was too late listing, cause i have a CUTE sushi pendant that's going up tomorrow! LOL

<3