Find 3zArt on: Artfire | Twitter | Plurk | Facebook | YouTube

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Picard Creative

Come have a laugh withPicard Creative. One of the most active members on Artfire, Picard offers a large collection of creative magnets using vintage images with witty sayings! Picard is also the brains behind the Artfire Crazy Train, now run by the lovely LaDeDaCreations, and Indie Arts Studio-promotional Co-op for independent Artists.
Vintage Image Magnet. Friends. Recycled Tin Can Lid
From their Shop Announcement:
Welcome to Picard Creative. I am happy you stopped in and hope you get a laugh or two! Magnets are ALWAYS buy 3 get ONE free!! I am always creating new designs, so check back often. Magnets make a great, personal and funny gift. For about the same price of a nice greeting card, you get a gift that will last for years and years- plus, it is functional. All of my magnets are handmade and designed by me. I am sure you will find something you love. I ADORE doing custom orders- I can create works of art from photos, illustrations or I can use your saying with a graphic from my extensive library. These make great wedding gifts (have a picture of the couple put on a magnet.) Anniversarys (a vintage picture of your parents is always fun) Birthdays, Promotions, Divorce, Just because. The possibilities are endless. I have also created magnets using a childs illustration as a gift for a grandparent. Pet Magnets are also a big request. My magnets are ALWAYS buy 3 get one FREE!! So, think about the occasions coming up soon and stock up!
Housework Sucks Kitten Magnet. Retro, Vintage Image. Recycled tin can lid

No comments: