Find 3zArt on: Artfire | Twitter | Plurk | Facebook | YouTube

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dancing Wind Designs

For hand woven bead creations go check out Dancing Wind Designs!
Handmade Capri Blue Seed Bead Fringe Earrings
From their bio:
My name is Sue and I have been "playing with seed beads off and on since I was about 9 and got my first loom. I love the variety of colors they have and the infinite possibililites of creating with them. I live in the woods with my husband and a goofy little toy poodle named Sparky. About 6 months ago, Sparky decided he wanted to live with us instead of his neglectful owner, so in he moved. We have a grown son who and are going to be first time grandparents to a grandson around the end of March
Silky Gold and Black Handmade Seed Bead Swag Necklace

No comments: