Find 3zArt on: Artfire | Twitter | Plurk | Facebook | YouTube

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

PopNiCute Supplies


From her Bio:
Popnicute is a one woman show, running by me, Kharisma (Kay for short) R. Sommers. Arts and crafts have been my passion since i was a little girl. I've tried many art forms during my year growing up. I'm a Bachelor in Art, graphic design major. Jewelry always fascinates me and I love wearing the unique kinds. Often I'd make one for myself just to be different than anyone else. From simple stringing to paper clay, and just recently, this Summer'08, I found my calling in wire wrapping. I'm so passionate about this that I want it to be a serious business. So this is the type of jewellery that will dominate my shop! I hope you like my style :D

2 comments:

Dzign by Jamie said...

I love all the featured artisans on your blog.

I've awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award.

http://glasstastreasures.blogspot.com/2009/06/great-end-to-crazy-week.html

Kharisma Sommers said...

Alex, thank you for the feature!!! :D

<3
-K-