Find 3zArt on: Artfire | Twitter | Plurk | Facebook | YouTube

Sunday, June 21, 2009

LicaLee

Looking for gorgeous stained glass jewelry and art? LicaLee is the place to go!
Handmade upcycled recycled ceramic plate pendant necklace - olive and white
From her bio:
Much of my work is inspired by nature. I spend a lot of time outdoors, getting inspiration for my designs and enjoying the world around me. Since I design all of my own pieces, my items are unique and often one of a kind. Working with stained glass has become my passion. I often spend an entire day designing and crafting a piece. Recently my focus has been on stained glass jewelry, though I also love to create sun catchers, panels and garden art. I've always loved to create with my hands. I began sewing and jewelry making at a very early age. By the time I was in middle school I was making my own clothes, working with polymer clay and taking pottery and wood working classes. In high school I worked in a bead shop making and selling jewelry. I also took classes in art metal, pottery, screen printing, enameling, and countless other things. Since then I've learned about, designed and made everything from fashion accessories to temporary dwellings.
Handmade Recycled Stained Glass Pendant Orange and Red

No comments: