Find 3zArt on: Artfire | Twitter | Plurk | Facebook | YouTube

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm still here!

Many of you who I "run" with on various social networks have probably noticed my recent absence. After piling my plate so high I finally hit a breaking point and had to let some things go. One of the major things I did not have time for was networking (twitter/plurk, posting in the forums, etc.) I even hit a point that I was having to debate whether or not to close down some of my online shops. After much consideration I decided to close down my physical booth here in town...as they were getting larger, the manager was encouraging me to stay up at the booth during the open hours and that was just not possible, or profitable enough to do. We closed down the booth 2 weeks ago...and still have not had a chance to unload the cars lol. School started back up last Monday and I have to say I'm actually pretty excited about this semester. I have already met *normal* people my age, which I did not think was possible in Amarillo--no offense =) My classes are pretty interesting as well and I think they will really help me decide what I want to do with myself. I'm taking a yoga class M-W-F and Intro. to Mass Comm., Human Relations, and Intro. to Business on Tues-Thur. I also have an interview Monday morning for the Web Editor position for the school paper *fingers crossed* So once again I have my plate piled high, but I think if I can manage my time well I will be fine.
-AJ
P.S. I wanted to apologize to all of the Artfire Sneakers. I truly wish I could have kept up with the ambushes. If anyone would like to take over and try to revive AFS feel free to e-mail me to discuss it shadesdujour@gmail.com
Camels near Iowa Park, TX taken on one of our monthly trips to check on the booth in Fort Worth.

P.S.S. I am trying to use my facebook more if anyone wants to friend me http://www.facebook.com/3zArt?ref=name

No comments: