Find 3zArt on: Artfire | Twitter | Plurk | Facebook | YouTube

Friday, November 28, 2008

Gift Certificates

I had a drawing this morning in my Etsy shop for a $20 Gift Certificate. When I was making the Gift Certificate I remembered some card stock I had laying around from other projects & was hopeful I could finally get some use out of them. The experiment was a success!! Here's a few pics of the Gift Cert. I made: I'm really excited about the Gift Certificate...it turned out so cute! I think I'm going to shop for some card stock that will be easier to read when I print on it, and start selling them in my shop. I was really nervous about having to keep up with them and everything but I made a spreadsheet with the information for this one & a special unique code so I think it will actually be fairly easy. Now to do a little more research and then maybe create the listing! -3zArt P.S. I am supposed to be packing shipments and actually getting some work done. *<:o)

1 comment:

esque said...

Those turned out great! I love the flowery background!

[inkihandmade.etsy.com]