Find 3zArt on: Artfire | Twitter | Plurk | Facebook | YouTube

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Day 2 of my "Vacation"

So I am trying to start up shops in different Marketplaces and advertise where I can.  So far I have only set up my Artfire shop and am still waiting to see if my shop is approved on 1000Markets.  I'm going to set up shop as many places as I can over the break and then close down the ones with the least traffic/sales at the end of the break.  If anyone knows any cheap or free ways to advertise my shop(s) please let me know!  I've got 25 items listed on ArtFire...I really want to add more but I think I should wait and see how it goes before spending any more time adding stuff.  Another amazing thing I learned about ArtFire is the administrators listen!  I had a glitch on my ArtFire account and posted a thread about it.  The administrator fixed the problem and replied to my post saying that he had fixed the problem and it should be back to normal now.  WOW!  I've been on ArtFire 3 days and the adminstrators have already aknowledged me.  Even if I don't make a lot of sales on there I may stay anyway just to show my support.  Make sure if you sign up to become a verified user.  They are already paying to advertise the site so I feel $7.00 a month is worth it!  You can use me as a referral by clicking HERE.  Well that is all for now.  My mind just went blank!  I'm going to listen to Estelle and search for somewhere to advertise (and make a flier that I'm going to need if I do find somewhere to advertise).
-3zArt
P.S. If you would like to advertise on my blog just e-mail me at shadesdujour@gmail.com I won't charge anything but I am really only looking to advertise Etsy/Artfire shops or your blogs (and people that actually need the advertising).

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great looking artfire shop... hope that goes well for you.. keep us posted... do you put things out on craigslist? I love it on there..and do really good.

Sue said...

Thank you so much for following my blog! I would love it if you added my blog as an ad on yours, and I'm willing to do the same for you!