Find 3zArt on: Artfire | Twitter | Plurk | Facebook | YouTube

Monday, June 22, 2009

Caterpillar Peacock

Canadian Artisan Caterpillar Peacock offers a variety of delightful felt creations, including her popular tiny hats.
Teeny Tiny Fedora
From their announcement:
Welcome to my little place on the internet. My name is Lindsey and I make hats, mostly of the tiny variety. They are small in size, but not in awesome-ness. Also know that I love to do custom work. If you have an idea for a tiny hat, or other creation, let me know and we can work something out. They're here:::: Needle felted jewelry! What's your favorite flower? I can make you a felt version, message me for details. CaterpillarPeacock now has a FaceBook group:: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=151713455245 Please take a second to read through my shop policies, all is revealed there.
Teeny Tiny Beret

No comments: